It is possible to defy natural laws on aging. It is also possible to use natural, organic and homemade treatment to firm that skin up and look beautifully younger without visiting a plastic surgeon and using expensive cosmetics that go a long way to damage the body than help out.
Cypress Anti Aging and Firming Skin Serum
This serum is quick, easy and a great recipe that will firm your skin, moisturize and add that needed glow to your skin.
- 2 tablespoons Rosehip Seed Oil
- 10 drops of Cypress essential oil
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Almond Oil
- 7 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Geranium essential oil
- 2 oz glass bottle
- Combine rosehip seed oil, cypress essential oil, sweet almond oil, frankincense essential oil and geranium essential oil together.
- Transfer mixture into the glass bottle.
- Shake well to combine well.
- Apply once or twice daily.
NOTE : Less is more, apply a little at a time, just to cover your neck and face.
- 3 tbsps of fresh cream
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 avocado
- In an electric blender, combine avocado, honey and fresh cream.
- Blend the contents of the blender until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Rub on the skin and allow drying for 1 hour before washing off with water.
Wrinkle Eliminating Salad
The ingredients in this recipe have antioxidant properties that keep the skin from being damaged by the sun and help the blood circulate well. This ensures that the nutrient the skin needs is adequately circulated. Recipe is to be eaten.
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup organic orange juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 handful walnuts, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine blueberries, chopped kiwi, strawberries, and pomegranate seeds together.
- Toss orange juice over blueberries mixture.
- Sprinkle salad with walnuts. Serve, eat and enjoy
Anti Aging Toner with Basil
- 1 cup water
- 3 tosps dried basil leaves
- Bring water to boiling in a pot
- Toss crushed dried basil leaves into the hot water.
- Using cheesecloth, strain water from the leaves.
- Transfer into a spray bottle and apply to your skin.
NOTE: Make sure the toner is circulated on your face, using a cotton pad or ball. Do this once a daily before cleansing your face.